Please use the list below to give you an idea how much your home cleaning and maid service would cost. Keep in mind, this is just an estimate based on what we consider "normal" home conditions. And, this chart works 90% of the time. However, we have the right to make adjustments when we consider "unexpected" conditions, the other 10% of the time. Price quote confirmation (or adjustment) is provided upon arrival after evaluating property condition.
Weekend rate has an additional $20 charge and holidays have an additional $30 charge. Add $20 to the price on the list if the services are performed Saturdays or Sundays and add $30 if the services are performed on a holiday.
No hidden or unexpected additional charges. What you see is what you pay. *There is a $45 charge for cancellation without a 24-hour noticeResidential For New ClientsEstimated Home Cleaning and Maid Service Rates
(Home evaluation is necessary, rates are confirmed upon arrival, rates may vary based onhome conditions). These Estimates Should Be Considered Non-Binding Estimates. Rates are confirmed (or adjusted) after visual inspection of property. For Existing Clients Important: If your new cleaning appointment is longer than one week (since we last cleaned your home) you'll be charged the biweekly rate, if longer than two weeks you'll be charged the monthly rate, monthly rate is the same as the initial cleaning rate. Square Footage Weekly Bi-Weekly Monthly Initial Cleaning
Up To 1000 sq feet 80 90 100 100
1000-1200 sq feet 85 95 110 110
1300-1500 sq feet 90 100 140 140
1600-1800 sq feet 95 105 170 170
1900-2100 sq feet 105 115 200 200
2200-2400 sq feet 105 120 235 235
2500-2600 sq feet 110 130 255 255
2700-2800 sq feet 120 140 275 275
2900-3000 sq feet 125 150 205 205
3100-3200 sq feet 130 160 310 310
3300-3500 sq feet 135 170 330 330
3600-3800 sq feet 140 180 360 360
3900-4200 sq feet 145 190 390 390
4300-4600 sq feet 155 200 425 425
4700-5000sq feet 165 210 440 440
Over 5000sq feet 450+ We would have to make an appointment and evaluate the home to determine the price.
*Don't need the entire home cleaned? We also offer partial cleaning (Call to see if we can make a partial/hourly arrangement).
Move-In/Out RatesSquare Footage Price
Up To 1000 sq feet 160
1000-1200 sq feet 170
1300-1500 sq feet 180
1600-1800 sq feet 190
1900-2100 sq feet 200
2200-2400 sq feet 210
2500-2600 sq feet 220
2700-2800 sq feet 230
2900-3000 sq feet 240
3100-3200 sq feet 250
3300-3500 sq feet 265
3600-3800 sq feet 285
3900-4200 sq feet 325
4300-4600 sq feet 355
4700-5000sq feet 390
Over 5000sq feet 475+ We would have to make an appointment and evaluate the home to determine the price.
ExtrasRefrigerator inside $15Stove inside $15Refrigerator inside & Stove inside $25
Windows outside $5/per windowBalcony $15Carpet
For Capet, Upholstery, Air Duct & Dryer Vent, and Tile & Grout Rates call for pricing.
Due to the diversity of businesses we would have to come out and evaluate the property to give you you an accurate estimate of the cost. If you are interested in having your business cleaned and maintained by AllStar Platinum House Cleaning and Maid Service please contact us to set up and evaluation appointment.
LOOKING FOR THAT PERFECT GIFT GIVING IDEA?
Give the Gift Of A Clean Home!
What do you get the person who has everything and a place to put it?
A Gift Certificates for House Cleaning Service and Maid Service will amaze that special someone, showing them just how much you care. Whether it's a gift for a busy mom, a deserving wife, a working family or your empty-nest parents, someone for whom you know and care will love the gift of free housecleaning services from AllStar Platinum's House Cleaning and Maid Service Columbia, Lexington and surrounding areas. Choose from Gift Certificates in various denominations or order one of our "savings-packed" Gift Packages!
Individual Gift Certificates
Want to customize your own house cleaning gift? Not sure how large your loved one's home is and need some help? Individual Gift Certificates in various denominations are available for purchase.
Gift certificates are available in the following amounts:
Or any other amount you desire